The only 4 Bay Mobile Picking Station on the market providing up to 8 recyclable products
CRS-021 Mobile Picking Station has been heavily enhanced and improved since the first launch of the CRS 4 Bay Mobile Picking Station in 2016. CRS 4 Bay Mobile Picking Station has new additional features which improves health and safety, productivity and increases user capacity along with site set up reduced to 8 minutes, ensuring minimum downtime.
CRS-021 Mobile Picking Station Features & Benefits
- High throughput offering over 8 recyclable products
- Belt width 1200mm (48”)
- Heavy duty feed hopper with impact bars
- Quick set up time
- long windows increasing natural light
- Fan Options- Suction Fan Or Blowing
- Twin Pole Magnet
- Can be fed by any Screener or Trommel
- Enclosed weather proof picking area complete with lighting, heating, electric, and touch screen controls
- Easily manoeuvred from site to site
- Double sided walkways for ease of access
- Variable speed control for picking belt
- Plug-In Hybrid
- Diesel Electric
- Mains Power
- 40yd skip access under picking station
- 5th wheel hook up
The CRS Mobile Picking Station can be fed by any Screener or Trommel including CRS newest Screener CRS-TF515. This addition creates a fully integrated mobile recycling facility giving products from -10 fines right up to clean hard core of the end of our CRS 021 picking line.
This Picking station can offer customer’s high throughput offering over 8 recyclable products with its heavy duty feed Hooper. The Picking Station can be easily manoeuvred on site and has a quick set up time on site of approximately 8 minutes which ensures down time is kept to a minimum. On site set up is quick and safe using 2no separately controlled, hydraulic jacking legs, and the remote control element allows the operator to keep a safe distance during the set up procedure.
The Mobile Picking Station includes an enclosed weather proof picking area which is complete with lighting, windows, heating, electric, and touch screen controls for operation. This new feature allows for workers to be working within safe working conditions, allowing them to be protected from the weather and safe from being at a height.