Introducing CRS next evolution in CRS Mobile Screening. The new CRS TF515 combines our award winning flip flow screening technology and conventional scalping screen to produce a single machine that does the work of two.
The New CRS TF515 can perform the processing and separation tasks that previously would have required two separate machines. The CRS TF515 results in substantial savings for the customer in terms of capital outlay, running and service costs. The CRS TF515 also requires a minimal footprint for operation making it suitable for the typical confined sites in towns and cities
- Efficient drive system coupled with unique screen deck design ensuring maximum agitation
- High screening efficiency
- 4 Size Splits plus metals
- Magnetic head drums for metals recovery
- Fully adjustable belt and screen speeds coupled
- 14No Vulkalon flip flow screen mats. Clip/ wedge type fasteners for easy maintenance.
- 1.5m screen width x 4.7m screen length
- Easily manoeuvred from site to site with quick set up time
- Eliminate screen binding, plugging and blockages
- Ability to handle a diverse range of materials
- Minimal Footprint suitable for confined sites
- Combination of scalping screen & flip flow removes the need for 2 machines
- Top screen deck can be supplied with 3D screening type, finger bar type or conventional punch plate depending on screening material.
- Air Separation unit separates the light and heavy fraction
This exciting new addition to our range can be setup along with our CRS Mobile Picking Station to create a fully integrated mobile recycling facility giving products from -10 fines, lights, metals, small stone fractions, picked products right up to clean hard core of the end of our CRS picking line.