CRS Site Master Mobile Picking Station
CRS Site Master is the ideal solution for contractors as they can easily move it around their site to recover valuable products and reduce skip hire costs. This Mobile Picking Station is designed for Building & Construction Sites to retrieve valuable products from waste reducing what goes into your skip. The Site Master will separate paper and plastics from aggregate and fine materials and can be integrated and utilised in a number of sites.
CRS Site Master Main Features & Benefits
- Mobile Picking Machine includes 2-4 main picking area
- Adjustable Height
- Canopy or enclosed Porta Cabin for weather protection
- Economical Simple Design
- Electric Drive
- Robust & Heavy Duty Build
- Belt speed control
- Lights & Heating
- Access Step Ladders to Picking Station
- Control Panel with Emergency Stop
- Retrieve Valuable Products from waste
- Cut down on what goes into your skip
Our CRS Site Master in Action:
Site Master with canopy in this image is on site being utilised to gather asbestos.
Site Master with canopy is being used on site in this image to clean up hard core waste.
Site Master on site with cabin for enhanced weather protection
Sean Conlon Managing Director of CRS Stated, “This is the ideal solution for contractors as they can easily move the Site Master around their site to recover valuable products and reduce skip hire costs”